Built to a very high standard, the filter features the following;
- Flow rate of 7,700 gallons per hour
- 3 x 110mm inlets and 2 x 110mm outlet
- Dry run protection
- Fully automatic Siemens Logo control panel, manually adjustable
- 70 micron screen
- 4 bar cleaning pump
- 210nm ultra reliable motor
- Direct drive
- Filter can still be run if the motor fails
- Bio chamber holds 450 litres of water
- 100 litres of Hel-X media supplied ( max 225 litres)
- Air dome for bio section supplied
- Full 12 month warranty ( exc. screen)
- 3 year warranty on Flushing Pump
- Dimensions— External ; 1941mm x 685mm x 947mm ( LxWxH )
- Drum Size—420mm (D) x 415 (W)
Maximum Water Level height – 825mm
Installation height is 12.5cm above water level
Keith Allister –
Filter unit very easy to install and get running.
Filter running for 5 weeks now and no problems at all to date.
Only negative comments –
bio chamber can take 225 litres of media but only 100 litres is supplied (I’ve added some additional hel-x 13 myself) Also although it is hel-x media it isn’t the hel-x 13 routinely used in ponding and doesn’t have the same surface area.
It is one of the more expensive units available and the bio chamber adds almost £1500 to the cost so think the full 225 litres should be supplied and the best hel-x media used.
– think 2 air domes in bio chamber would agitate media better and more evenly
Overall the filter is doing what it’s meant to, given the ease of setup and running I’m happy with unit so far