Submersible UV-C lamps have a big advantage compared to conventional UV-C units: no pressure loss.
- These lamps can be used in filter tanks so the water can pass without any resistance/ pressure loss.
- The plastic end of the lamp has a 32mm diameter so you can use 32mm pipe clips to mount the lamp in a tank.
- A special tank connector is available for direct installation in i.e. filters.
- Saves up to 70% energy compared to conventional TL lamps.
- Operational time of 9,000 hours
- Suitable for ponds up to 9,000 gallons.
- The most powerful UVC available
- Length including Quartz Sleeve – 55cm
- Never look directly at a bulb when it is switched on, as this could cause irreparable damage to the eyes.
- It should be installed in a professional application or assembled with other appliances.